Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2010 CA Family turned up again at Penang Island

This trip is our 1st trip to Penang island for the year of 2010 where I'm arranged on the 1st Day of Happy Deepavali (5th Nov 2010). Total 3 car started the journey at my mother in-law house on 6am. Targeting 1st destination arrived at Foh San Ipoh for "Zhou Cha" Dim Sum time as our breakfast. We all arrive around 8am morning, but it already full house and needed to wait for empty table.

After completed our great Dim sum time, I'm have a suggestion for coffee time at Sin Yoon Loong. Unfortunately, today (5th Nov 2010) the coffee shop close down..... hai!!....

After arrive to Penang Island around 12pm, I'm decided to having a Assam Laksa time at Pasar, Air Itam near Kek Lok Si Buddhist Temple here. Due to the good tastes and my favorite Assam Laksa, i order for two bowl ...


haha!! my wife, both of sons and my mother also is Assam Laksa lover ....

We're continue to Kek Lok Si Buddhist Temple, I'm choosing to drive up to the top of the hill is more convenient way....





After praying at Kek Lok Si Buddhist Temple, I'm decided to check in hotel room at Berjaya Penang Hotel where located at Burma Road. I have snap few pool side photo .....

Snap few photo at our hotel room ...

2nd Day breakfast, i planned to having Fatty Loh Chicken rice as our kick-start meal...


After a great breakfast, as usual i will visit Dhammikarama Burmese Temple and Wat Chaiyamangalaram Thai Buddhist Temple where was located opposite to the Dhammikarama Burmese Temple

Due to nice landscape around the Dhammikarama Burmese Temple, so i decided to snap few photo around


This is main entrance of Wat Chaiyamangalaram Thai Buddhist Temple


As usual way, I'm left island which will choose ferry and enter to the island will choose Penang Bridge.


Finally we decided to have a dinner at Bukit Tambun Gee Seng Seafood Restaurant located at a famous small fish village ......

No comments: